Bolex Paillard S.A. - S.te Croix - Svizzera
- Produced in 1952, but commercialized in 1953, the "B8" is similar to the "L8", but is equipped with a turret with two lens; they are interchangeablei. The viewfinder can be switched to accomodate the set focal lenght (12,5 mm, 25 mm et 36 mm). It has seven frames per second: 12, 16, 18, 24, 32, 48 et 64. Its weight is 0,950 kg, and has the following size: 49 x 128 x 125.
My movie camera is equipped with four lenses:
- Berthiot Cinor 1:1.9 f:35
- Steinheil Caberitz 1:3.8 35mm
- Kern Paillard Yvar 1:1.8 f=13 mm
- Elegeet Syncronex 25-40 f=1.8 13 mm
Bolex Paillard H 8 Reflex
This movie camera, equipped with reflex viewfinder, is undistinguishablethe from the "H16". It can receive a double-8 film, and so it gives out 60 meters film (id est 16 minutes). This movie camera is very famous for its exceptional mechanism.Bolex Paillard produced the following models:
Paillard H 8 in 1936, with a turret mounting three lenses. It has a long lever for the charge Paillard H 8 L 1958-1961 Paillard H 8 Reflex 1956-1965 Paillard H 8 Suprême 1954. Like the H 16 Suprême but 8 mm. My movie camera is a Paillard H 8 Reflex, produced in 1961, and it is equipped with three lenses:
Yvar 1:2.8 75mm
Kern Paillard Switar 1:1.6 5,5mm
Kern Paillard Vario-Switar 1:1.9 8÷36mm.
Its weight is kg. 2,700, and it has the following size: 68x213x200.
Bolex Paillard C 8 S
Produced in 1958, this movie camera is equipped with a lens Shneider 1:2,8/10-30mm. The camera weights 0,850 kg. and its measures are the following: 49x128x120mm. It is very compact. The body is metal, covered by black skin.